Crowd2Map has forged a number of important partnerships with organisations, ensuring we can spread our work and knowledge to a wider audience in Tanzania.
Some of these include:
- Agri-Thamani based in Bukoba Tanzania are running garden community mapping and Schools mapping project in their community
- Red Cross Katavi community are mapping vulnerable areas around Mine sites in Katavi
- Good Harvest Organisation who were trained in the use of Open Data Tools and other internet-enabled devices – read more here
- LAVISHENI group in Mwanza mapping vulnerable areas for GBV cases in their community
- Institute of Rural Development and Planning College in Dodoma Youth mappers are mapping Damp sites in Dodoma
- Serengeti Tourism College Youth Mappers are involved in mapping health centre facilities in Mugumu-Serengeti
Please use the links above to explore more about these organisations, their work and how we have partnered to help build a stronger more digital Tanzania.